A balanced approach
to a student’s nutrition...
MEAL SCHEME APP
NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD
ON GOOGLE PLAY & THE APP STORE >>>
A Meal Scheme price is determined by calculating the number of days purchased during the week ie…
2, 3, 4, 5 days a week and which type of scheme you go for ie: The Meal scheme or the Light Lunch Scheme
And multiplying this by the number of weeks left in the term. Choose which days of the week suit you best and the App will quote you a price for the rest of the term before purchase.
Note: Meal schemes will start 48hrs after purchase.
It is also worth noting that you can only purchase one scheme per fob… if you would like to buy more than one meal scheme for a student send us an email and we will post you out another fob.
The Lunchbox Meal scheme comprises:
A choice of Main Meal (see below)
A daily freshly baked treat
A piece of fruit
The policy for cancellations, missed days and school closures will be to give full refunds or reallocations for any days we haven’t delivered on after 24hrs of cancellation.
Please see FAQs for more details.
A specially designed lunch service to provide:
• Exciting, delicious lunches
• Nutrition & Balance
• Value for money
• Transparency for parents
• Convenience for parents
• Express collection for students
• Compliance with covid-19 guidelines
• Environmentally sustainable
FOR THE SERVICE:
You will now be able to ensure there is a nutritious meal at school available any day you choose.
1. Download the APP from the Apple “App Store” or “Google Play”.
Search: “The Lunchbox Meal Scheme”
2. Use the attached key fob to register an account using the number on the back of the fob and your email address.
3. Choose the number of days during the week and the type of Meal Scheme that would suit your child best
4. Choose the actual days of the week that suit your child’s schedule best
5. Purchase the meal scheme
6. When purchasing the Meal Scheme, choose which menu items you would like to have ready for collection on each day you have subscribed to 48hrs or more in advance for the rest of term.
Attached is a specially programmed card / fob with a smart chip using RFID Technology. The card will be programmed for each student upon registration and they will use it to validate their meal on collection in the school.
THE LUNCHBOX Meal Scheme
Three choices of healthy & nutritious main dishes that change every day
An additional side or snack
A Piece of fruit
For more information send an email to
Healthy substantial meals with great choice available 5 days a week
Pre-paid cashless collection system using our App and Key fob
Fast grab n go queueing system
Transparency for parents regarding their child’s diet
HOW IT WORKS
Parents will receive a key fob which will be sent home with the student.
Parents need to download The Lunchbox Meal Scheme App to their smart phone.
Parents then register the fob with their child’s details through the App.
Parents then purchase the Lunchbox Meal Scheme or Light Lunch scheme for any or all days of the week for the remainder of the term.
The parents or student can select their menu choice from the day or days they have purchased through the App.
Menu selections will be locked in 48hrs before service.
The meal will then be waiting for them to collect in the school at lunch time using the fob as verification.